It is likely that I am mis-using the terms altimeter, barometer, and
pressure.  I'll clarify what I mean here.

What I previously defined as 'correct' pressure is that the pressure
reported by my station (LaCrosse WS-2813U-IT) matches the National Weather
Service barometer reading (
https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=47.715130000000045&lon=-116.94667999999996#.XkdkXDFKiUk).

For example, *right now* my station is reading 30.06 pressure and the NWS
site is reporting 30.0 barometer.  Ultimately I just want my WS-2813
pressure reading to match the WU pressure reading (
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KIDPOSTF43).  Right now it
appears that WU is reading the weewx barometer reading.  Is there a way to
have weewx report the pressure reading to WU?

My WS-2813 outputs the manually adjusted pressure in the Loop records (see
attachment).  I don't see a way to change that.  Here is a link to the
manual (
https://www.lacrossetechnology.com/media/catalog/product/w/s/ws-2813u-it.pdf
).