I have attached a section of the syslog file. Somewhere around 3:13:54 AM
on 20 June the system seems to have lost track of the time. If you need me
to supply a more detailed log with debug=1, let me know.

The station type is USB using a DS9490 USB to 1-Wire interface with OWFS.

I have confirmed that the Pi has the correct date and time and that the
database has current correct values even though the graphs/plots are not
updating.

Questions:

1. How to get the plots to update correctly now that the system has been
rebooted?

2. Why did the system get confused with the time? This is probably more
difficult to answer. How to prevent this in the future, if possible?

Thanks.

Michael