1. Just delete the plots. They will all get regenerated.

2. You had the classic "no clock" symptoms: when the reboot happened, the
system started with the last time it had saved, which was hours old. This
always causes unpredictable results. See the wiki article *Raspberry Pi
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Raspberry-Pi>*.

It's well worth spending the $5 and installing a realtime clock.

-tk