I have Weewx 3.9.2 running on a Raspberry Pi 3 using the Debiam install.
Until this morning, everything was working fine. When I went to look at the
web page this afternoon, the system was unresponsive. This included the Pi
itself. I rebooted the system and it came up OK but now the graphs on the
web page are not updating, although it seems that the sensors are sending
back valid data, that is the temperature readings are reasonable and the
date and time are correct. However, the graphs are not updating and are
stuck at around 3:00 AM this morning, which is when the system seems to
have stopped.

I have no idea on why things got stuck, as the system has been running
without a problem for over a month. The problem could be with the Pi and/or
Raspbian, but that does not explain why everything rebooted and is working
except the plots.

Any ideas on where to look?

Thanks.

Michael