Hello all,

Apologies if posting on wrng link but i am badly in need of help.

I am trying to use wget following is the syntax

wget -d --proxy-user="someuser" --proxy-password="somepasswd"
http://10.16.0.35:80/www.google.com/

The response that i get back is

--
Thanks and Regards,
Preetam

Tel: 4005 6799/6899. Ext: 23
Fax: 4005 2899

www.nexeia.com

Its the Attitude and not the Aptitude that Defines the Altitude.