Hello Micah,

Thanks for the help i just had one more query that is

I have compiled the wget package by configuring it with ntlm option.
So does that mean i can get thru proxy servers which have ntlm
authentication. I have provided the necessary username and password.

Please do reply!

Thanks and Regards,

Preetam

On 1/30/08, Micah Cowan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--
Thanks and Regards,
Preetam

Tel: 4005 6799/6899. Ext: 23
 Fax: 4005 2899

www.nexeia.com

Its the Attitude and not the Aptitude that Defines the Altitude.