if you want dependencies why not download quickstart? that zip has all the
deps.

do you expect wicket-spring.zip to contain spring.jar?

-igor

On 1/23/07, Erik van Oosten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Igor,

It seems like you're mixing two things: the zip-with-dependencies and
the src jars.

The first is for convenience only and is not so important. Especially
when it is hard to create. Please forget about this one.
The second can be hard to build and is in my view (and Eelco's) highly
desirable.

Of course as a simple user I am totally dependent on what you are
willing to make. Unfortunately I can only contribute in small ways.

Regards,
    Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten