Juergen Donnerstag wrote:
To answer you question: components must be attached to a page. This is
required to find the markup. I don't think we are able to support all
different kind of components without an attached page. Think about
Label etc which don't have an attached markup file.

Juergen

Wouldn't it really be enough if components would only require to be attached to a MarkupContainer? This would add a lot of flexibility and reusability. And for example Label doesn't really need any markup, doesn't it?

If Components have to be attached to a Page, I think I'll have to still use my wrapper.

--
Janne Hietamäki
Cemron Ltd