I posted this to the ServerSide in the recent article on wingS.  How
would you sell wicket, which requires a physical HTML page, over
wingS, which I think does not?
---
While I've looked at wicket 1.1 very closely, I've only read the
documentation for wingS 2.0.  Both intrigue me, and I'm trying to make
up my mind which product I might pursue.  With wicket you have to
create a web page.  It appears with wingS, however, the web page is
generated by the servlet.  If that is true, it seems wingS honors the
DRY principle (i.e., the page object and its components are the only
thing needed to represent the page).  Why would one choose one product
over the other?