Any server *should* do for Wicket. We use Jetty a lot. For the project
I'm working on we're even considering using it for production. Watch
with Jetty 6 as it is a complete re-write and had quite a few bugs.
Tomcat is fine too. I have excellent experiences with Resin. Heard
many people be enthusiastic about Glassfish. I don't know. Any servlet
container you like.

Eelco