Yeah. And I argued to have it not in there in the first place. But
many users and some team members felt really strong about this
feature, and probably still feel like that today. Convenience isn't
always the right thing.

Anyway, we have to live with this feature now, and we should support
it in the best way we can. Maybe the best way here is to document the
catches in a place that is easy to find.