and doing that in a different RequestCycle doesn't have that effect??
I think it does.. Is exactly the same.

But in this case i dont think it will have anyside effects.. Because if that page
is not stateless then it really also can't be sent as an email!!

So generating pages for other then sent it back to the browser must be stateless anyway
So pagemap will not be touched.

johan

but this can have nasty sideeffects on the pagemap, you might end up
evicting the current page.