setResponsePage(Page) can be used just fine.
Except you have to do then setRedirect(false)
because if you redirect it (what is default when for example submitting a form)
then the page is statefull because it has to be there after the redirect so that we can render it.

johan

On 8/10/06, Jean-Baptiste Quenot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
* Eelco Hillenius:

> > How can I set a page to be stateless in 1.2.1 ? Is there some attribute to
> > do this or does it just mean that you use detachable models?
>
> Stateless means the page isn't even stored in the session. We started
> out implementing that automatically for pages that don't have any call
> backs to themselves (Links, Forms, etc). So for 1.2, if you implement
> all your functionality using bookmarkable pages and passing 'state'
> using RequestParameters objects, you'll have hardly any session usage.

Do you mean that setResponsePage(java.lang.Class) or
setResponsePage(java.lang.Class, PageParameters) should be used in
favour of setResponsePage(Page) when possible?
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana Qwerty