do you have a simple test case in a quickstart project?

On 8/10/06, Pierre-Yves Saumont <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

After spending the night testing, it appears that there are two
different problems :

1) The Ajax handler - onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form form) - is
not called and Wicket default to onSubmit() if is is present. I can't
see why Ajax does not work for this form, since it works for all the
other cases I have tried. I have tried the Ajax form example with no
problem. I have implemented an Ajax  tabbed panel that work fine. The
only thing I can see is that the Ajax form is inside a tab from the
tabbed panel. Could this be a problem ? (If I put the Ajax form example,
which work as standalone, inside a tab, it does not work either,
defaulting to normal submit)

2) I setup a ListView exactly as Igor indicated using this construction :

     IModel listModel=new LoadableDetachableModel() {
         protected Object load() {
             return DataObjectsFactory.getMyObjectList();
        }};

For testing, I set the getMyObjectList() to add an object to the list
each time it is called.

Then, I add an objet by using the form. In Firefox, the list is updated
(but not through Ajax !) and two objects are added (one from the form
and one from the getMyObjectList() itself.

In IE6, THREE objects are added because getMyObjectList() is called
twice : once before adding the object from the file and once after. The
end result is the list contains two more object from the method and one
from the form.

Isn't that surprising ?

Pierre-Yves