Hi,
I would like to jumpstart a portal solution for some monitoring app.
However, has anyone found a nice "outer" framework to take up all the
gritty portal stuff, much like Joomla in PHP, so I could use wicket
just for the real content I want to provide, or is that jsut lazyness
from my side and I should just do the stuff totally in Wicket?

/peter