Thanks for the responses.

I have no upper bounds on the number of different markups. The use
case is for an Application Service Provider, which could have hundreds
of clients, each with their own website design but with a lot of
functionality in common (for example, login, registration, shopping
carts if an e-commerce site, etc.). So I think this precludes using
the Session.style option.

I was actually wondering if packaging the markup and the Page classes
in different jars would work. Something like:

myapp-wicket.jar:
com/myapp/MyApplication.class
com/myapp/MySession.class
com/myapp/page/Index.class
com/myapp/page/Login.class

myapp-store1-html.jar:
com/myapp/page/Index.html
com/myapp/page/Login.html

myapp-store2-html.jar:
com/myapp/page/Index.html
com/myapp/page/Login.html

Then the war files would look like:

store1.war:
WEB-INF/lib/myapp-wicket.jar
WEB-INF/lib/myapp-store1-html.jar

store2.war:
WEB-INF/lib/myapp-wicket.jar
WEB-INF/lib/myapp-store2.jar

Is this feasible without mucking with IResourceStream? Anyway, I think
I will explore the ResourceStream and getMarkupResourceStream options,
as I'd prefer to arrange the markup files in a place that is more
accessible and intuitive to a designer.

Cheers,

- Patrick