It looks to be a combination of adding the CSS classes to your .css file

.litupRow {
}

.litupRowOver  {
        background-color: #FFFF66;
        cursor: pointer;
}

 and the JavaScript to set the class in the markup.
e.g. in SearchPage.html

                        onmouseover="this.className='litupRowOver';"
                        onmouseout="this.className='litupRow';">

I'm not sure enought of CSS and tables to be able to say if there's
going to be any issues with trying to have both this and the Odd/Even
classes working in the table row, though!

/Gwyn

--
Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! - http://wicketframework.org