yeah i can reproduce it to, the problem is that the submitlink changes the form's value using _javascript_ - and the browser remembers it in its cache! so when you go back that cahnged url is present. ugly, im going to look for a solution.

best thing is to make a bug report and attach the testcase.
Because in the traffic ammount of the mailing list it can be forgotton..

johan