Hello,

What is the intended audience? Do you intend to create a product
suitable for CMS administrators needs? In that case, we (the list) might
not really be the ones to ask. Most people here would probably be more
interested in a Wicket-CMS extension, something that would help us to
create CMSlike applications rather than a full standalone app.

As far as I am concerned, I would need components that allow to
integrate easyly some CMS functionnlities in a Web app more than a
complete application.

Pierre-Yves