yo yo yo,

So I've got a decent build of Shades up on sourceforge
http://sourceforge.net/projects/shadesdb

I've incorporated some of the feedback I received on
my blog from some of the Wicket folks.
http://notskateboarding.blogspot.com/

I'm feeling ready to start some type of Wicket-stuff
project using shades. It might simply be a good way to
show some examples of how to use Shades. Would that be
an acceptable use of "wicket stuff"?

I'm really stoked on how shades is shaping up. The
code base feels tight. I have a wiki going
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ShadesDb

-geoff