If you look here:

http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/compref

you can see the components in live action. Perhaps not a complete
list, but certainly something worthwile (better than screenshots imo).
Each component has a short description and you can also look at the
source code using the link. If that isn't good enough you can download
the examples and have everything available in source and javadoc.

As for the font size, that is probably a problem of a high resolution
screen ;-). On my cinema display the font is pretty small compared to
my gmail reader. However, on my normal laptop screen the font is just
the right size: large enough to read, and small enough to pack more
information on the screen. At my company I'm trying to convince our
designer team to do a new version of the website, but they are
reluctant to donate some time.

Currently I don't have the energy to drag them by the hairs and make
them do it. However, I have sized up the font to 9pt on the main,
wicket-1.2 and wicket-extensions sites. I hope this offers some
comfort.

Martijn

On 9/17/06, Gregg Bolinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That doesn't really contain Erik was stating.  At least not that I could
> find.  If you look here,
> http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/index.html and then on
> the left there is a Components section with information about each
> component. That's what Wicket needs for both the core and extension
> components.  Also, why can't the text on the wicket site be bigger? It looks
> horrible and is hard to read.  I have to increase the text size with the
> browser.  Ok, slight hijack there.
>
> Gregg
>

> On 9/17/06, Gwyn Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On 17/09/06, Erik Brakkee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > a component reference: Also the wicket site does not contain a full
> > > reference. This is extremely importantant I think because if you want
> people
> > > to find and use the components then they should be documented. The
> wicket
> > > site itself is also not that good at it (especially wicket extensions is
> > > really low on documentation).
> >
> > You /have/ found the wicket-examples site/sub-project, haven't you?
> >
> > Maybe take a look here
> >
> (http://www.wicket-wiki.org.uk/wiki/index.php/Documentation_Index)
> > too?
> >
> > /Gwyn

Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! New Ajax components: Tree, TreeTable and ModalWindow
-- http://wicketframework.org