On 9/18/06, Juergen Donnerstag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You might change your production system every week, others might have
> release cycles of 6 months. I've seen js files being 200k and more,
> why should I want to load them again and again with every request? I
> understand it makes sense for development, but for production?

I think it does make sense for production too, but depending on your
use case. Certainly in the case of wicket-ajax.js and anything else we
deliver with the framework that might have bugs, it makes sense to
ensure clients get the latest version. And that would be the case when
we would version such files. So, I'm +1 for Martijn's idea here.