Sry I was talking to Erik that if he's got a better way to do such checks in Wicket.

Since I haven't been following this discussion I can't really say if what your doing is something that can be used :)

Frank

On 9/21/06, Manuel Barzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, Frank,

> You are welcome to submit a patch :)

Yeah, why not... should I enroll wicket-devel to submit this patch,
you tell me...

Thanks.