On 22/09/06, Korbinian Bachl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i just took a closer look at the wicket-phonebook. can anyone point me to
> the sourceode for it? - i can get the war from
> http://wicket-stuff.sourceforge.net/wicket-phonebook/ but
> dont find a source for it... (maybe im just too blind?).

The source files used in the example are actually in the WAR, albeit
next to the class files under WEB-INF/classes, rather than where one
might expect to see them.  The true source is in the SVN repository,
e.g.
http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wicket-stuff/branches/WICKET_1_2/wicket-phonebook/

> Oh, and another thing: on the
> http://wicket-stuff.sourceforge.net/wicket-phonebook/ page
> the first three links under "Related Projects"  are broken!

Thanks, I'll try & make time to update the sub-site.
/Gwyn

--
Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! - http://wicketframework.org