uh :) I understand he mentioned he's having issues with JBOSS but
baring that I would agree with him that developing under one platform
and deploying into another is asking for trouble. Jetty can't possibly
behave 100% like your target platform.

        I personally use Netbeans with Tomcat or Glassfish. It integrates quite
nice (auto reloads and all).

Gili