I receive with Wien2k16 (downlaoded yesterday afternoon) an compilation issue
with the following message in  SRC_w2w/compile.msg

rm -f  lib/util_w2w.o  lib/modules.o  lib/mod_w2w.o  libr/main.o
libr/modules_rc.o  libc/main.o  libc/modules_rc.o lib/*.mod libr/*.mod
libc/*.mod
make: *** Keine Regel vorhanden, um das Target »lib/util_w2w.o«,
  benötigt von »w2w«, zu erstellen.  Schluss.
make: *** Keine Regel vorhanden, um das Target »lib/util_w2w.o«,
  benötigt von »w2wc«, zu erstellen.  Schluss.

and similar messages  about missing rules how to make util_w2w.o in the folders
SRC_trig and SRC wplot

I don't use W2W therefore it doesn't affect me, but maybe others are affected
It might be that  there is an issue in the makefile or somthing else is
missing. (I didn't check more details as I was compiling from abroad)

All other Wien2k16 routines are translated correctly !