I am very grateful to communicate with you

my compound is quaternary all atoms are d-Orbitals of  transition metal
i did the geometry optimisation successfuly Now i'm trying to do minimisation
of position with hf     after i intialisation init_hf_lapw  i filled nband i
did this  ( runsp_lapw -hf -ec -f 1 0.0001 -cc 0.001 -NI)but with more then 200
iterations never get convegence ???
    Le jeudi 21 novembre 2019 à 18:27:12 UTC+1, Xavier Rocquefelte