On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 1:13 AM,  <jmccl...@hypergrove.com> wrote:
> I don't understand why it's so unlikely, Lydia. ANY educational article
> (science, math, engineering) can have graphics whose underlying data is not
> language-sensitve. How about timelines on a bio article -- that's anothr
> example. Or a map within a place article? Or financial data within a
> business article? I think these are more likely than the scenario that
> concerns you, where the *data itself* used to construct the graphic, is
> language- or country-sensitive.

What I am meant is that the individual Wikipedias are quite different.
One Wikipedia might consider it important to show certain data in this
way and another one in that way while a third might insist on not
showing it at all because it is not important. Having over 280
Wikipedias agree on which and how certain data should be shown seems
like a major pain on top of all we're asking for from them already for
Wikidata.

Cheers
Lydia

Community Communications for Wikidata