While on this concept of modelling Wikidata items for multi-concept
Wikipedia pages, I would like to remind you of another case, in which
cross-project spam is deleted in only a subset of language Wikipedias,
leaving a few links or just the Wikidata item. I would like there to be
some trace of the previously existing Wikipedia links, that each link to
the deletion discussion in the associated Wikipedia. Is this possible?