Yeah, you're right, I'm pretty sure Lydia has something to hide ... It must
be a smokescreen.

Ot maybe it's throwing a bone to Gerard such that Gerard has a bone to
grumble to ;)

Seriously, I'd also like queries to be ready, but I'm pretty sure Lydia and
the devteam are doing their best. No reason to be unpleasant.