Hi Seth --

I think we may have a solution for the urls in the print version of
the OER Handbook.

The <ref> ...</ref> tags do parse properly in the current version of
the wiki ==> pdf software we're running.

Thanks to Eric over @ WMF who ran a quick test for us. If you go here:

http://wikieducator.org/User:Eloquence/Sandbox

Click on the download as pdf link and you will see that the <ref> tag
is parsing properly.  The ref tak is not rendering properly online at
the moment because WE don't have the Cite extension running at the
moment. We're looking into getting this installed as soon as we have a
gap.

This would enable you to use the full url as a "reference" which would
render at the bottom of the page in the pdf version.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Wayne









On May 6, 10:46 am, Sgurell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am working on a project at WE and I want to create a print version
> of project. What I'm wondering is how to best display the links on the
> WE side, so the transition to print is the smoothest possible. Any
> thoughts?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"WikiEducator" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/wikieducator?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to