Hi Peter,
I am there.

Nellie

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>
> This looks to be an excellent online conference;
> http://scope.lidc.sfu.ca/course/view.php?id=56 I hope others can find
> the time to participate. I believe that this is future of how
> conferences will be run. By being online and asynchronous it allows a
> lot of flexibility. And it also reduces our carbon footprint by
> reducing the amount we need to travel.
>
> Maybe WikiEducator should think of hosting such an event with focus on
> Wiki based OER for the developing world.
>
> Be Well, Peter
> >
>


-- 
Nellie Deutsch
Doctoral Student of Education
http://www.nelliemuller.com
http://www.integrating-technology.com/pd
http://www.building-relationship.com/education
http://blendedlear.ning.com

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"WikiEducator" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/wikieducator?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to