Hi Nellie,

I would welcome multiple training nodes and hubs for people to learn how
to develop content on WE.   I'm pretty tied up in WikiEducator
activities around the world and don't have the capacity to set up
another training avenue :-( . Sadly there are only so many hours in a
day.

WE ran the pilot online training workshop using Moodle --- & I could
send you the back-up of the course we used. If you have the time and
energy, why don't you propose to run an L4C workshop using you Exploring
New Domains?

I'm sure that you will be able to extend our reach to new communities --
which would be great.

What do you think?

Wayne