Hillary --

Fantastic! We'll have the chance to chat f-t-f at the fith Pan
Commonwealth Forum.

I must say that I'm pretty impressed with the number of delegates who
opted to work on WE for drafting their papers:

http://wikieducator.org/PCF5

BTW --- we're looking forward to a few updates on your user page in WE
so that the community can get to see and learn a little more about one
of our prolific content developers <smile>. Just teasing -- my user page
is rather outdated. Always finding more important things to do ....