Wayne,
Can you check me message? I added my preferences so that you can how they
are set up on my WE content pages. My email notifications are not working on
content pages although my  I mark my pages to be watched for changes. This
feature is very important to me. However, if the feature is not available,
it should not be there.
What are your thoughts?
Warm wishes,
Nellie Deutsch