Nellie,

I'm with you on why I don't get emails based on the preferences I have
set. I have my strong suspicions as to why, but I am more and more
avoiding the subject due to (god forbid I hate to say it) political
reasons. I really want to support you in asking this question. I am in
the same boat and I certianly hope the likes of Wayne and Erik can
figure it out...

I'd also like to support your idea of one person directing the WE at
this time. I completely agree, it seems like a stand still within WE
right now, administratively anyhow.

Cheers, Peter