Questions:
Wayne, I am not sure whether my questions are right or wrong for you or WE,
or whether they are more on the line of suggestions, but I would be
interested in your response.

   - Why don't I get emails for the following preferences?

E-mail me when a page on my watchlist is changed
 E-mail me when my user talk page is changed
 E-mail me also for minor edits of pages
 Enable e-mail from other users Send me copies of e-mails I send to other
users

   - Would it be possible to have the latest information available as new
   information is added to WE?
   - Would it be possible to have a submit button for proposals or
   registration for courses where the information is added automatically to a
   new page?
   - Would it be possible to have one person directing WE with the
   assistance of the council members? Perhaps I am wrong, but things seem to be
   at a stand still since the first WE council elections.

Thank you.
Warm wishes,
Nellie Deutsch
Doctoral Student