Minhaaj,

As a person who voted for you I am a little disappointed by this. I
voted for you because I believed you would bring a different view to
things. Which I still believe you do... I also see you as a person
bold enough to speak their mind (you may need to work on your
diplomacy skills a little). These are some of the reasons I voted for
you. Please keep your responsibilities to all the people who voted you
into this important position. I don't see being overseas as an
"excuse" as many of the other council members are also working
overseas in a variety of roles...

I know the policy is still in draft... but I agree with the no-proxy
voting policy;
http://wikieducator.org/WikiEducator:Policy_for_Community_Governance#Voting_Means

I hope you make the time and effort to continue with the WE council...

Sincerely, Peter