Minhaaj,

I have traveled and worked around the globe and I too have sometimes
been only allowed a bed to sleep in... but I still found a way to
correspond to those important to me. And being a western white male
doesn't always provide privilege... I could tell you stories that may
surprise you.  I am still disappointed you will not be able to keep
your commitments at this important time for WE. How long is your
assignment in the UAE?

Sincerely, Peter