again Leigh , I am doing what I can do ,

I am going to translate your post into Chinese and put it in  yeeyan website
agian ,

if you don't mind , would you please post here the whole article coz I canot
get access to your blog here in China
many thanks and you are always my inspirtation !!!

Leo Wong
http://wikieducator.org/user:leolaoshi