I personally don't care (not too much) about "ranks" and measures of
"activity", I consider myself a competitive person, finding challenges
everywhere, -Hey Gladys... let's see how far you can go on this... try
yourself!! If you can't, nothing  appens but you tried. Since child
I'am so . It's my nature.

But statistics are quite important, activity must be measured,
Reasonable standards must be set.
All data set I discovered in Randy's link must be interpreted
carefully. Variations between two measures in this case, in my opinion
are more significant than measures itselves.

Nellie's words "encourage active membership on Wikieducator" keep
flying around my head.

Though WikiEducator is a complex, self-organizing ecosystem (Randy's
paper), I have no doubt that:

* Some educator-authors don't need to be pushed by coach.
* Some educator-authors DO need to be pushed somehow.

I also agree with Randy that educator-authors are motivated by: "self-
interest and a need for achievement,
affiliation and power and varying forms of compensation". Different
cultures require different approaches.

Cheers, Gladys