In my short experience as WE, I have learned a very important lesson:
COLLABORATION

Projects should be real collaborative, presented in a well defined
main page which explains each aspect of the project.

Aspects that must be covered in main page are:

* A navigation bar with a logo
* Aims
* Tech info. (if necessary)
* An invitation to join the project
* List of contributors
* Feedback (preferable encouraging use of Talk Page)
* Miscellaneous

Creator of the project is responsable of:

* Publishing its project in Content and Initiatives pages
* Visiting newcomers as Wikineighbour and inviting to join its
project.
* Once the project is embraced by two or more people... it becomes The
Team's Project, no more creator's project.
* All normal human beings need some level of recognition for our
serious efforts on doing something. We must recognize other's job well
done in many ways, the limit is our creativity.
* Managing the project. Abandoned projects by creator generates
disappointment in co-workers.

Warme wishes
Gladys Gahona
User:Chela5808