Hi Anil --

Appreciate the feedback.

Clearly the work have been doing on the India home page is paying
dividends -- it's one of the most popular pages in WE!

There are some excellent ideas in your post and I've noted these on a
new page (with attribution :-) ). This way we can keep track of our
thoughts and suggestions - see:

http://www.wikieducator.org/WikiEducator:Website_redesign

Thanks
Wayne