Dear Friends,

I had a few recent discussions regarding the need to inform about
copyrights and I was wondering if it was a good idea to expand the
WikiEducator Learning4Content Tutorials and add  a ''Copyright'
Tutorials that addresses the need for more information, options and
enhances open questions of how deal with certain scenarios that are
being brought forward.

Some information on WE can be found here, but I think it is time that we
formally developed a tutorial that works to educate about options. What
do you think?:

http://www.wikieducator.org/Copyrights

Cheers,

Patricia

Patricia Schlicht

Programme Assistant

COMMONWEALTH OF LEARNING

COL is an intergovernmental organisation created by Commonwealth Heads
of Government to encourage the development and sharing of open learning
and distance education knowledge, resources and technologies.  Learning
for development.

Suite 1200 - 1055 West Hastings Street, Vancouver BC  V6E 2E9  Canada
PH: +1.604.775.8227 | FAX: +1.604.775.8210 | WEB: www.col.org | E-MAIL:
pschli...@col.org

The 'Green' reminder: P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to. Thank you.