From: wikieducator-teacher-collaboration-fo...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:wikieducator-teacher-collaboration-fo...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steve Foerster
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 8:29 PM
To: wikieducator-teacher-collaboration-fo...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [WE Teacher Collaboration] Re: Should we develop an additional
tutorial to the Learning4Content tutorials for the purpose of teaching
Copyrights

Patricia wrote:

<< I had a few recent discussions regarding the need to inform about
copyrights and I was wondering if it was a good idea to expand the
WikiEducator Learning4Content Tutorials and add  a ''Copyright'
Tutorials that addresses the need for more information, options and
enhances open questions of how deal with certain scenarios that are
being brought forward. >>

How would you approach that the regulations on various readers will
differ depending on which country they are in?  That sounds like a
monumental task....

-=Steve=-

--
Stephen H. Foerster