Currently on http://forwardfound.org we are in fact pulling in content
via AJAX, which is in part javascript based

Although, this need not be the only method for using FLOWS to
distribute content. We could just as easily simply print the content
as html directly to the doc that is set to the browser.

We may actually have our page gracefully "degrade" that way. Most
people do not keep javascript off, so it was not so much of a priority
for us. But, thanks for pointing this out!