Wikimedia Israel is working on the law and we're in discussion with the
different government agencies to see if we need to change the law. We got
the ball rolling when we were invited to a Knesset (Israel's parliament)
discussion in honor of Hebrew Wikipedia's 100,000th article. By the way -
Wikimania 2011 will be in Haifa - hope to see y'all there!

That's what I do on my free time.

My day job is - Educational Director of "Israel Connect", a program twinning
Jewish schools from around the world with their peers in Israel. See
www.israelconnect.org and www.facebook.com/israelconnect ("Like"!) for more
details.

All the best from Winnipeg (where I am raising funds for Israel Connect -
any leads would be welcome),

Amihai