I just heard about this from Keith Olbermann's show.  Rush Limbaugh's
researchers apparently grabbed a story from Wikipedia about Judge
Roger Vinson and used it in one of his rants against health care.  The
story, describing the judge as a keen hunter and taxidermist who hung
stuffed bear heads above his courthouse in order to put "the fear of
God" into defendants, turned out to be false.

Apparently the judge doesn't hunt that much and prefes horticulture.
“I’ve never killed a bear,” he told the New York Times on Wednesday,
“and I’m not Davy Crockett.” He is the president of the American
Camelia Society. The source cited in the Wikipedia article was dated
June 31, 2003.  "Thirty days hath...June."  The New York TImes also
reported that the editor who added the bogus story to Wikipedia at the
weekend recently removed it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/16/us/16judge.html