On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 9:14 PM, crock spot <crocks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you cite a source for that Nathan? I'd like to read about that.
>
> Don't be surprised if this whole thing turns out to be a hoax perpetrated
by
> Limbaugh himself, and bites Wikipedia in the ass. This bears a striking
> resemblance to something Rush has long complained about: "sourced"
comments
> attributed to him that were on Wikipedia.
>
> Glenn Beck recently planted a small hoax on his radio show, expecting
Media
> Matters to take the bait, and they did.
>
> I suspect Limbaugh will end up having the last laugh, and it will be at
> Wikipedia's expense.
>
> Crockspot

Sure, I can cite a source.

"Kit Carson, a spokesman for Mr. Limbaugh, said a staff researcher had found
the information in an article on the Pensacola newspaper’s Web site, and not
on Wikipedia. But Ginny Graybiel, the paper’s managing editor, said it had
never published such material."[1]

~Nathan

1: Link <http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/16/us/16judge.html> Kevin Sack, Sept
15 2010, New York Times.