Yes, it's all over the blogosphere too. The spin is all about how stupid
Rush Limbaugh is to be taken in by a hoax on Wikipedia, and not the least
about how a hoax could be on Wikipedia in an article about a living person,
complete with a forged/fictional citation. Apparently it is a given out in
the world that one should not believe a word of what is written on
Wikipedia, and no longer newsworthy.

Crockspot